HOMESICKNESS IN DHAKA


During our visit on a remote part of Dhaka in Bangladesh these children caught my attention. As our guide was busy in the discussion of the subject I was also very busy watching the children playing in the swamp. The scenario reminds me of my three kids back home. It reminds me how they play, teasing each other, enjoying the times when I'm home. This triggers my "homesickness".
On that very time, I would like to go home at once but it is just our third day in Bangla. We were scheduled for a nine day-exposure training and tour in Singapore. So it is impossible to go home that time. If only I can drag the time faster..

This is also one of the times that I realized that I should spent my time meaningfully with my family every time there is an opportunity because I can't turn back the time.

"Time is free but it's priceless; you can't own it but you can use it, you can't keep it but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back"



Popular Posts