SOLO FLIGHT VISIT ON HISTORICAL CHURCHES IN ILOILO

It was my third time here in Iloilo but I didn't find time to explore the province during my previous visits. The first time I set foot in this land I'm just merely passing through this province going to another province in Panay. My destination then is San Jose, Antique. I have to travel immediately right after I've finished my work in San Jose for another scheduled work in Cebu. I have only limited time then so I couldn't find time to visit some of the historical landmarks here. During my second visit, I have enough time to roam but the weather didn't permit me. It was raining heavily that time and the weather had never been that good for the whole duration of my stay. It's probably because of the announced weather disturbance in the Philippine area of responsibility. Until I set again for another travel here.

This time, the weather was quite okay. I have my time to roam. There's another problem, I have no companion or guide going to the places I want to visit. But this time, that problem didn't prevent me from doing what I wanted to do. I went solo.


Because I have no idea on where to go, I decided to visit historical churches within the province that I could reach in one day travel.  

These was the places I've visited:

Sta. Ana Church at Molo, Iloilo City
San Nicolas of Tolentino Church at Guimbal, Iloilo &
St. John de Sahagun at Tigbauan, Iloilo.



San Nicolas de Tolentino Church @ Guimbal, Iloilo




Sta. Ana Church @ Molo, Iloilo City






St. John de Sahagun Church @ Tigbauan, Iloilo


Popular Posts