STARNDED AND STRESSED IN PORT OF PILAR, SORSOGON

Stranded!.....Still the schedule trips of fastcraft from Pilar to Masbate is unstable. I am supposed to be in Masbate at around 2 pm but unfortunately, 12 noon schedule was cancelled. So I have no choice but to wait for the next trip at 4 pm. Irregular trip schedule started since February this year, when one of the seacrafts of Montenegro Shiping lines has gone into a repair. Beside messy and out-of-time working schedules, Stress is one of the effects of being stranded. Imagine waiting in an non-conducive , not comfortable area of the port for 5 hours...This experience gave me a lesson, next time confirm first before traveling. Now, I have a contact person here in Pilar to verify schedules if in case I should pass this port again.

To avoid being bored, I took my digicam to take images around the port.

This is the Port of Pilar, Sorsogon. This is one way going to Masbate aside from Port of Bulan also in Sorsogon. Pilar is a small municipality, adjacent to Daraga of Albay. If you are from Naga City, It takes 2 hours going to Banag in Daraga, from Banag, ride a tricycle to Daraga Terminal.
(TIP: To avoid being overcharge on fares, do not ride on tricycles on line the tricycle stand for they charge 200% over the prevailing rate.) From Daraga terminal it takes about 45 minutes travel in a van to Pilar.







Popular Posts